Our Garden sunroom kits are ideal as a sunroom, patio or deck enclosure, or greenhouse.
The Garden Sun Room is the top-of-the-line in redwood greenhouses. It is practical, flexible and attractive space. Our sunroom kits are easily customized to fit special situations or architectural demands. Our Garden Sun Room greenhouses are an affordable alternative to an expensive solarium or conservatory.
- Creates a pleasant garden room environment; at half the price of a solarium.
- Tall glass walls for maximum winter light and solar heating.
- Sturdi-built’s exclusive double glazing Thermal Option (with clear acrylic or white twin wall materials) is standard in this model to reduce heat loss.
- The Greenhouse roof has tempered safety glass, and the walls have double strength glass. Twin wall Polypropylene is available as an option for exterior roof glazing.
- Roof vents are automated with our Bayliss MK7 solar vent openers.
- This is a Lean-to style greenhouse available in a variety of lengths and widths.
- Designed to set on an 18′ base wall. Build your own or use one of our Redwood and Cedar base walls with handmade Redwood vents.
- Greenhouse end walls are uniquely prefabricated in large sections with the rest precision precut for efficient installation.
Prices for a 8′ x 12′ lean-to greenhouse with our base wall start at approximately $10,610.