Our Garden Sunroom kits are ideal as a sunroom,
patio or deck enclosure, or greenhouse.
The Garden Sunroom is the top-of-the-line in redwood greenhouses. It’s a practical, flexible and attractive space easily customized to fit special situations or architectural demands. Sunrooms are an affordable alternative to an expensive solarium or conservatory.
- Creates a pleasant garden room environment at a fraction of a solarium’s cost
- Tall glass walls for maximum winter light and solar heating
- Our energy efficient Thermal Option (with clear acrylic or white twin wall materials) is standard in this model to reduce heat loss
- The sunroom roof is tempered safety glass with walls in double strength glass
- Twin wall Polypropylene is available as an option for exterior roof glazing
- Roof vents are automated with our Bayliss MK7 solar vent openers
- This is a lean-to style greenhouse available in a variety of lengths and widths
- Designed to set on an 18″ basewall. Build your own or use one of our redwood and cedar base walls with handmade redwood vents
- Greenhouse end walls are uniquely prefabricated in large sections with the rest precision pre-cut for efficient installation.
Prices for a 8′ x 12′ lean-to greenhouse with our base wall start at approximately $11,480.